Click on each link below to view photographs in each catergory.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Kidos

These are some of my favorite shots of my own kids and step son.  Drew is my oldest and he is 7 and then there's my stepson Braden, he is 6.  Jeff and I have two precious children together.  They are exactly one week shy of being a year apart in age.  Emma is 3 and Emerson is 2.  We loved the name Emma Belle and after she was born and we found out we were expecting another one this time a boy we wanted a name close to Emma since they are going to be more like twins and that's when we came up with Emerson.  All 4 of these kids are heaven sent and a precious gift from God.  They all 4 keep us grounded everyday.  We are doing our best to bring them up in the Lord because there is nothing more important than having a life centered around Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment